Wholesale Only - Min. Order $150

| Coupon: SPCL15% Trusted by more than a hundred thousand shoppers - Orders ship within 1 business day - The Promise of Authenticity - More than 150 Unique Gemstones

Wholesale Only - Min. Order $150

What Jewelry Are in Trend Now in 2022?

What Jewelry Are in Trend Now in 2022?

06/16/2022 | Desiregem

Women love to follow trends. From the latest fashion clothes to accessories, everything they need as per the current trend. This is also true for jewelry. So, if you are also a trend lover, then you must be aware of the increasing demand for sterling silver jewelry. 
If you particularly analyze the latest purchase and sales trend of wholesale silver earrings, you will see that sterling silver earrings are the trendiest among other earnings. 

Why Is Silver Jewelry in Trend?
 

Women's love for their jewelry is not new. Traditional jewelry is of gold or silver with a golden enamel coating. This was the trend before the high rise in the price of the yellow metal. Also, golden jewelry and earrings cannot be worn in every place and are not suitable for daily use. 

Hence, golden jewelry becomes outdated. On the contrary silver jewelry, especially earrings are lightweight, fashionable, more attractive and can be worn with any outfit and on any occasion. 

Also, they are more budget-friendly too. You can easily carry them anywhere and also give them to anyone. 

All the above reasons are enough to understand that silver jewelry is back in trend. The wholesale silver earrings and silver jewelry business is also developing rapidly due to this.

Fine Silver Vs Sterling Silver Jewelry
 

Fine silver is the purest version of silver that has 99.9% of purity. This fine silver is often impressed by the following symbols - 999, 99 9, .999 etc. 

Though fine silver could be used in making some jewelry, they are not strong enough and hence could get damaged easily. 

On the other hand, sterling silver jewelry is made of 92.5% of silver and the rest 7.5% is copper or any other alloy metal. This is more durable and long-lasting compared to fine silver jewelry. 

Any wholesale sterling silver earrings supplier will guide you with practical knowledge of the above fact.

What Sterling Silver Jewelry Styles Are in Trend?
 

It's true that sterling silver jewelry is trendy and most fashionable currently. People love to wear these silver metal ornaments in their daily lifestyle. 

But do you know which sterling silver jewelry is most popular? The answer is earrings. Earrings are such a kind of jewelry that we wear almost every day without fail. 

Pairing your casual or formal dress with a set of sterling silver earrings may enhance your overall looks. Even celebrities are fond of sterling silver earrings. 

It's quite obvious that sterling silver earrings are the trendiest. To further confirm this, you can contact any wholesale sterling silver earrings supplier and they will share their views on this.

How to Check the Purity of Your Sterling Silver Earrings?


Sterling silver usually has a purity of 92.5% silver. Where the rest 7.5% is a mix of copper or any other alloy metal.  You can check the purity of your sterling silver jewelry in any of the following ways - 

Sterling Silver Marking Certificate
 

If you are buying sterling silver jewelry from any wholesale sterling silver earring supplier, you must ask them for its hallmarking certification. 

The article will be marketed or imposed with either of the following symbols - .925, 925, 925 etc. 

These impressions or symbols will confirm that the sterling silver article you bought is truly pure.

 

Acid Test
 

The acid test method is available to test whether your sterling silver earrings are authentic or not. 

Drop your sterling silver earrings into a bowl of acid. If the color of the acid remains constant, it will verify that the sterling silver article you bought is truly pure. 

So, if you have not bought any sterling silver earrings yet, go and buy them to enhance your look and follow the trend. The above information will guide you to choose the best sterling silver earrings for you.